Access debug screen
- Move your mouse to the upper left corner of the Bridge window.
- Your mouse will change cursor indicating a clickable area.
- Click on this area.
Get log file
- Click on the Get Logfile button to access the Bridge logfile.
- Check your desktop for the newly saved GameTraka log file.
- Send the log file to email@example.com
Log file saved screen
- This is only applicable to first generation SPT devices.
- Click on the Reset Device button.
Reset successful screen
When device driver has conflict
- Bridge detects possible driver conflicts on MAC. When it does, it will ask for the password used to login to the computer to resolve the driver conflict.
- Enter your MAC password and click Next button.
- Unplug the device and plug it back in.
- Click Next button.
When download fails
- Click on the 1 error link to see the summary of download results.
- Shows a list of download results.
- Click on an item to learn more about the error.
- Click on Go Back button to go back to the Download Success screen.
Have more questions? Submit a request