- Windows 10 computer
- Micro USB cable
- SPT2 Device
- SPT Firmware Package 6.0.1 (available: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.
amazonaws.com/spt-firmware/6. 0.1/spt-firmware-6.0.1.zip (note: please do not unzip this package))
- Spt Firmware Update Installer (available: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.
amazonaws.com/spt-flash/0.2.3/ win32/ SptFirmwareUpdateInstallerSetu p.exe)
There is also a video of how to install the firmware update available here: https://drive.google.com/file/
- Ensure the device can be switched on by following this video https://drive.google.com/file/
d/ 1ifrUd5CmfX88kMM2NddWFLUfEC2BO qcT/view
- Download and install SPT Firmware Update Installer: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.
amazonaws.com/spt-flash/0.2.3/ win32/ SptFirmwareUpdateInstallerSetu p.exe
- Download SPT Firmware Package https://s3-ap-southeast-2.
- On your Desktop > Double click on SptFirmwarePackageInstaller Icon.
- Plugin the SPT2 device. The blue battery LED is on.
- In the SptFirmwarePackageInstaller Welcome screen click Next
- In the Firmware Package screen click Browse and Navigate to the spt-firmware-6.0.1.zip location. Then click Next. Most likely it’s in your C:\Users\\Downloads\ folder
- This will start the firmware update process (3 long steps)
- After the Installation is completed, it is important to RESET the device as instructed first before clicking the Next button. The device must be connected to the computer before hitting the Next button. To Reset the SPT device: Press and hold the power button on the device for 8 seconds until it turns off. The three lights will sequence, and the device will be reset.
- Click Next, and the Update will complete.