To diagnose why your heart rate device may not be recording data, please follow some of the troubleshooting steps below:
1. Check that your Heart Rate Device is correctly paired with your SPT2.
2. Check the battery in your Heart Rate Device as it may be low on power.
3. Reset your Heart Rate Device by removing the battery, waiting 30 seconds and then putting the battery back in.
4. Check that both pins of the Heart Rate Monitor are plugged into the back of the SPT Heart Rate Vest.
If the pins are not clipped in securely, this may be causing a loss of data.
5. Check your Heart Rate Device is not paired with any other receivers (eg. iPhone).
6. Double check that you are using a Heart Rate Device that is compatible with the Bluetooth Heart Rate standard.
Click here for more information.